Money20/20 is creating an entirely new, world-class experience for European innovators. It is a Eurocentric catalyst for the growth and development of a payments and financial services ecosystem increasingly defined by disruptive innovations in ‘anytime, anywhere’ connected commerce.
Held at Bella Center in Copenhagen from April 4th to April 7th, 2016, Money20/20 Europe is focused on the opportunities and challenges facing the European payments and financial services industry critical to realising new and disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money.
Copenhagen and the Bella Center present a fresh and new industry destination, exemplifying the Money20/20 values that enable us to consistently deliver exceptional experiences, including:
- A convenient and highly productive environment in Scandinavia’s largest conference space with over 120,000 square metres entirely dedicated to Money20/20 Europe
- A captivating experience for thousands of industry leaders, with an easily-accessible venue with a fully integrated, modern hotel and other options for every budget
- State-of-the-art facilities for hundreds of exhibitors to showcase the latest products and services transforming the European payments and financial services industry
Who Will Be There?
Money20/20 will host over 2,000 delegates from across the globe, representing all sectors of the payments and financial services ecosystem, ranging from early-stage disrupters to leading banks and infrastructure providers across both consumer and business applications. Speakers at the event are the leaders defining the future of payments and financial services in the context of connected commerce. Around half of our speakers are the CEOs/Founders of their organisations. All are senior industry leaders that are shaping the future of payments and commerce.
Money20/20 Europe expects over 400 speakers, including:
- Brian Cassin, CEO, Experian
- Paul Galant, CEO, Verifone
- Nicolas Huss, CEO, Visa Europe
- Patrick Gauthier,VP, External Payments, Amazon
- Pieter Van Der Does, CEO and Co-Founder, Adyen
- Bo Nilsson, CEO, Nets
- Kristo Käärmann, CEO, TransferWise
- Joel Leonoff, President and CEO, Optimal Payments
- Tonny Thierry Andersen Executive Board Member, Head of Personal Banking, Danske Bank
- Marcus Treacher, Global Head, Innovation, Payments & Cash Management, HSBC
Money20/20 has partnered with some of the most influential and high distribution publications, trade press and news websites in the global payments ecosystem, providing global coverage for FinTech companies and providing media with access to news and insights that are transforming the payments landscape. See our media partners here.
Money 20/20 Europe is the epicentre of decision making, information exchange and partnership creation in global payments and financial services.
Just 31% of Brits know who's on the back of the new £5 polymer banknote, says new research from Barclaycard, which also found that the number of cash users continues to drop as people prefer using more digital methods of payments.
Nine out of ten consumers use their smartphones more than any other device, and consumers would also prefer to use biometrics over PINs - with fingerprints being the preferred method, according to a new Mastercard survey.
It's banks, not government agencies, that the British people trust to deliver biometric authentication payment services, says a new Visa study.
With less than two weeks to go until the US liability shift hits its first anniversary, MasterCard published new data evidencing the positive impact the technology is having on issuing banks, merchants and consumers, as well as saying adoption continues to grow.